Saturday, January 30, 2010

Organizing Challenge for February

This past week I attended A Woman Inspired’s online conference: Nurturing a Creative and Efficient Life. There were so many awesome women that spoke and shared some great information and inspiration. After listening to the sessions and chatting with other attendees, I have been really thinking about the way I approach keeping my home organized.

I do a great job or figuring out where to put things and arranging them in a way that keeps them LOOKING organized. The problem is, no matter how much work I put into it, things do not stay organized!

I need to rethink the way I organize my home, and I need to purge my home of unnecessary clothes, papers, and junk! And apparently I am not the only one thinking about doing this…

image Yay! An organizing challenge? Exactly what I need to get the job done! I can glean motivation from the other ladies participating and add an element of accountability to my commitment. If you are interested in learning more and possibly participating, please click the image above.

For this challenge, I will be concentrating on organizing and maximizing my closets and current storage areas. I think if I get this part of my home in order, the rest will be much easier because I will have a neat, tidy area to store things!

I will post my “before” pictures soon. For this weekend, we are switching the kids’ bedrooms, so I am going to be busy with that.  Happy organizing!

Blessings,

: ) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...