Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Snow Babies

We had a pretty decent snow here on Thursday. Which meant the kids were DYINGT to go out and play in it. I was hesitant because I had no clue which box in my closet held all of thier snow gear and we have yet to purchase any of them snow boots this year.

But the hubby helped me dig out their snow pants, mittens, and hats so they could go out. Joey only had a nice warm coat, mittens, and a hat. SO we put sweats on him under bib overalls and pair of rain boots that are 2 sizes too big. Not the ideal outfit, but it worked well wnough for him to go out for a bit. This was the first time he has gone out in the snow. I thought I would share some pictures with you. Some of them are a bit blurry, i apologize. I was taking some from inside the back door through the window. I did not step one foot out in it, I’m not a fan of cold nor snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...