Monday, January 11, 2010

A LOOONG day

image

It is 6pm here right now.

Isaiah is still doing schoolwork.

He has been moving very slowly all day. We started at 1:30pm.

I am so over it, LOL.

Here’s hoping tomorrow goes more smoothly. Days like this are hard. I try not to get discouraged and frustrated. I try really hard to be patient.

When I woke up this morning, I finished getting things ready for our school day. I had a few things I had forgotten to print. Then I took our filled boxes out of the tub and put them on their racks. Then we had lunch and started school. I feel like I have done nothing but school all day. And later this evening, I still have to refill boxes for tomorrow.

It is days like today that make me want to take tomorrow off! But I will resist the urge.

I hope your Monday has been better than ours! Please pray for me…

Blessings,

: ) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...