Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday

One of my goals for 2010 is to write more. In search of new inspiration I came across another new meme that I have decided to participate in. I have enjoyed reading other participant’s posts for some time now and thought it would be fun!

NotMeMondaySIDEBAR180x180

You can learn more about this meme by clicking on the logo above.

I did NOT skip lessons today because I spent hours trying to figure out what to do about my blog issues. (I DID however, decide to stay here on blogger with a fresh start and keep all of my older posts on a different site which is linked to on the “Old Blog” button in my header.)

I did NOT allow my 20mo son to eat 6 packages of fruit snacks today.

I did NOT allow my children to play video games (Wii) before their standard 8pm scheduled time.

I did NOT allow my 20mo “growing way too fast” baby boy to take a nap at 7pm this evening just because he fell asleep on my lap (and it’s been a LONG time since he has done that).

I did NOT hit my elbow so hard about 30 minutes ago that it made me sick to my stomach. And yes, it still hurts! :(

I did NOT fold all my laundry but leave it in piles in the living room.

I did NOT have to discipline my oldest son this afternoon for telling his brother, “I hate you” and calling him a butthead because he got mad over a video game (see above).

Yep. I think that’s enough for today. Don’t you just LOVE Mondays? Sigh.

Blessings,

: ) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...