Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday – January 11, 2010

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Without further ado…

It was not me who forgot to put the leftovers from last nights dinner in the fridge and therefore had to give it to the dog this morning.

It was not me that heard from her two older boys that they both do indeed, want mullets?! Apparently, they think it’s a happening hairstyle for young men? I will have to try and talk them out of that one.

It was not me that fed my youngest 3 helpings of steamed, seasoned green beans because I was so excited that he was eating a vegetable that wasn’t from the “french fry” group.

I did not get impatient with my 8yo son today because he moved very slowly through schoolwork. I did not tell him repeatedly to focus, stop dawdling, and just get it done!

I did not let my 20mo toddler run around shirtless for a couple of hours just because I like his chubby belly and mini-love handles.

It is not me that chases my toddler down and restrains him daily to pick his nose because I can’t stand seeing boogies clogging his nostrils.

I am not the one who lays my little one down for naps and bedtime watching a dvd of Yo Gabba Gabba or Blue’s Clues. I am furthermore not the momma who keeps the TV tuned into Nick Jr. all morning and afternoon because it might allow me to get school, laundry, vacuuming done for a few minutes here and there.

It’s not me that still hasn’t taken my toddlers pacifier away, even though he is steadily approaching his 2nd birthday.

I am not a cloth diaper flunkie.

I did not have to scrub dry erase marker off of my living room walls because my toddler got a little color happy.

I think that’s enough airing of my dirty laundry for this week. See you next Monday!

Blessings,

: ) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...