Yay! I love Friday Fill-ins!! I haven’t done one of these in a long time, enjoy!
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that I’m a better momma when I take a few minutes to calm down when I get frustrated.
2. Children’s birthday parties, where friends and family meet.
3. All these years are adding up.
4. The party was already over when I arrived.
5. The truth is I avoid watching the news.
6. Hearing him cry for the first time is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include school and Sunday, I want to get caught up on laundry!
I know, pretty boring huh? Sorry, maybe I’ll do better next week.
: ) Cassie