Saturday, January 2, 2010

Small Talk Six

I used to participate in quite a few weekly memes and really enjoyed them. Sadly, most of them are no longer active. I happened upon a new one today and I thought it sounded like a fun meme to be a part of!

image3This weeks assignment is to blog about 6 ways you have decided to change your life in 2010. I did a post a few days ago about my new goals for the new year, but I have had a little more time to think about them now. Some are going to be taken from that post, and others are not. Here we go!

1. I have decided to commit to getting organized in all areas of my life and keeping it that way!

2. I will wear a smile and a pleasant demeanor more in 2010 than I did in 2009. Can I add to that that I will wear sweats/pajamas less? I dunno, that might be stretching it a bit…

3. I will write, write, WRITE! Whether it be here on the blog(s), for HOTM, or for whatever other sources I come across, I want to write more, and write WELL.

4. I want to find a good system (for myself and my children) for housework and chores. One that we can stick to for longer than a week. One that means I am not the only person responsible for the cleanliness (or the lack thereof) of our home. Have any suggestions? I hate to beg, but PLEASE will you comment and share?

5. I am laying down the law (again for myself and my children). School is top priority in our day! Nothing fun or extra til it’s done! Hmmm, I wonder if that should include blogging…

6. I want to get back to cooking and baking like I used to. I have fallen into making a lot of shortcut meals and convenience foods for lack of planning or time. Here lately, I just want a nice, home cooked meal! I miss them. A couple of times a week is not enough. Yeah, I know it takes longer and makes a bigger mess, but that’s what the organization and chores are for!

It was really hard to narrow this down into 6 choices, but I think these goals really share my heart for want I want for my family. I know it will not be easy, but the good news is, I don’t have to do it on my own! Thankfully, I have my Savior to help me out (otherwise I wouldn’t stand a chance)!

Blessings,

: ) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...