Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahhh chooo!

I know, I know.... I didn't post much yesterday. But I had a really good reason, honest! I was too busy sneezing my head off all day. It didn't start until I had been up for a few hours, but when it started it just would not ease up. I took a small nap early in the evening and then I still went to bed at 9:30! I was miserable! Going to bed early didn't help much cause I tossed and turned and sniffled all night. Have you ever had one of those nights where your nose just wouldn't stay clear for more than 5 minutes? That was the kind of night I had.

Thank God I feel better today. I think it was just allergies. Something was really messing with me bad yesterday. I took claritin and benadryl to no avail. I am feeling much better and it's a good thing too, because we are starting school on Monday and I will also start keeping a 2 year old little boy 3 days a week so I need to be in peak condition!

I will be spending today and tomorrow getting our prep done for the week and I need to finish readying the school room. I hope you have a great weekend!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...