Monday, August 11, 2008

A Full Day

So today has been a very full day. I got up at 6:30 and babysat until 4. We had our first school day, which we didn't get everything done cuz I was just too tired. But other than that it went well. The boys were enthusiastic and well behaved for their lessons (I'm sure that will wear off in a few days). I honestly don't know why I am still up! I made dinner and dessert (chocolate chip cookie bars). I have yet to clean up my kitchen but I am just too wore out.

And now I am a bit emotional thanks to my dear sister, who posted a very touching blog post this evening. She basically praised me for being a good momma and a good big sis. She let me know that I have been a help and comfort to her when she needed me. How could I ask for more as a big sister? There's so much more I wish I could do and be for her, we need each other! I am so proud of her! She has 4 more months left of school and she will be a vet tech, which has been her dream since she was a little girl. My kiddos love their Auntie Krystle! She will be visiting for a while tomorrow and I can't wait for her to see Joey. It has been about a month since we hung out and he has changed so much since then. Drew is especially anxious to see her as he just adores her.

I am so thankful for my family. I am thankful that I have a sister and a friend. I am thankful that I am able to be there for her when she needs me. I am thankful that God has provided a way for me to keep my children at home with me so that I can teach them and train them in His ways. I am thankful for a husband that loves me and works hard so that I can be at home with my kids. I am thankful for my children....

So much I am thankful for..I could go on forever! Thank You Lord, for my life!

Tomorrow is another full day. I better be off to bed so I am well rested and not crabby with my kiddos! I can lead better by my example than by my empty words.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...