Friday, August 22, 2008

Sorry for the Absence

I know, I know. I said I wasn't going to do this, but hey I am only human. And you have to admit I have done really well up to this point!

As you are likely aware already, we started our new school year last week. It has just been very hectic and busy for me. I have been going to bed pretty much right after Joey does because I am so worn out. So that hasn't left me any time for blogging. I am sorry, I hope I am forgiven?!

Anyhow, I will be making several posts today, so keep your eyes peeled. I have some pictures of the schoolroom to show, pictures of a project we did this week, and of course I have more Joey pictures. I am trying desperately to get some video of him giggling but he has managed to elude the camera at this point. I almost got him last night. I was tickling his ribs (with my mouth) and I got him to laugh about 4 or 5 times. By the time Daddy got the camera going, the laughter had subsided and no matter what I did I could not get him to laugh more :-(. But no worries, I will stay on task. I will get it on video, and soon.

Speaking of Joey, he is waking and I must go upstairs to grab him up and feed him! Til later.....

Blessings!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...