Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday 13 – Things I Love About My Hubby!

heart

1. He can always make me laugh (even when I would rather be mad at him)

2. He is a very involved Daddy and loves playing with his kids

3. He is my best friend

4. He is an extremely hard worker

5. He can make a mean hamburger

6. He can change a poopy diaper like a pro

7. He’s not afraid to be silly

8. He helps out around the house when I need him to without complaining

9. He puts up with me (and all my faults) even when I’m not easy to get along with

10. He is patient

11. He is my biggest fan

12. He is a good listener

13. He gives the BEST hugs ever

I could list soooo many more things that I love about my husband, but these are the first that came to mind. Aren’t I a lucky gal?

Blessings,

: ) Cassie


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

 
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...