I just entered a contest to win a free Flip Ultra HD from NateHines.net (worth $199!) and I wanted you to have a chance to win one too!
All you need to do to enter is to click the link below or copy and paste it into your favorite Internet browser:
Be sure to read the email you get from Nate after you register. You'll get your own unique link that you can use to earn even more entries in the drawing!
In case you don’t already know what a Flip Ultra is, here’s some info from the manufacturer:
The Flip UltraHD camcorder combines Flip Video's signature shoot-and-share simplicity with the power of vivid, vibrant HD video. With 120 minutes of record time, you'll never miss another minute again. And because of UltraHD's pocket-sized portability, you'll truly be able to capture HD video anytime, anywhere.
Simple to Shoot
- Easy-to-use, pocket-sized HD camcorder
- Start recording within 3 seconds of power-up; simple user interface features one-touch recording, making HD video easier and more fun than ever
- Captures 120 minutes of incredible HD video on 8GB of built-in memory; no additional memory needed
- Comes with Flip Video rechargeable AA battery pack (recharges when connected to USB); Power Adapter sold separately (buy now); Camcorder also functions with two standard AA batteries
- Large 2.0 inch anti-glare display to play back and delete videos
- Fast lens - great low or bright light results; 2x digital zoom
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare™ software
- FlipShare software makes it easy to email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still-image snapshots, and upload video to Facebook™, MySpace™ , YouTube™ and other sharing sites
- HDMI™ output (mini-HDMI connector) makes it easy to watch video on your HDTV; Standard HDMI™ cables sold separately (buy now)
- Records high-quality H.264 videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and iTunes
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 30 frames per second (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
- “Child Safe” mode to prevent accidental deletions of clips
- Silent mode for recording in sensitive situations
- Tripod mount fits any standard tripod
Simple to SharePre-loaded FlipShare™ software for instant viewing, editing, one-click emailing, and online sharing:
- Browse, play back, organize and archive your videos
- Create movies with video clips, music and titles
- Edit clips and create still-image snapshots from video
- Instantly upload to Facebook™, MySpace™, YouTube™ and other video sharing sites
- Share your videos privately using attachment-free emails or greetings cards (free and unlimited video sharing)
- Create private Flip Channels to share your videos with groups of family and friends
If this sounds like something you would love to have, then hurry! Go enter this giveaway! I wish you very good luck!
: ) Cassie