Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday – February 8th, 2010

Ah Yes!! It’s that time again, time for me to air my shortcomings to the world without really admitting anything! What did I do this week?

I did NOT spend the whole weekend planning and prepping for school. That would just be overkill!

I did NOT power clean my kitchen and living room in 45 minutes Sunday evening before bed because I neglected to get anything but planning done for two days.

I did NOT vacuum at 11:45 pm after all my kids went to bed because I am a bit obsessive about crumbs and paper scraps all over my carpet, and I just couldn’t rest knowing it was in need of a good sweeping.

I did NOT feed my husband and kids Pasta Roni for dinner Sunday because I neglected to plan ahead for dinner. Nope, not me, I made a 5 course meal containing all 5 food groups!

I did NOT forget to replace the trash bag in the kitchen garbage can and repeatedly throw garbage in it anyway. And I did NOT have to dig it all out and place said trash in a bag by hand (ewww).

So what didn’t you do this weekend?

Blessings,

: ) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...