Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday Fill-ins – February 5, 2010

1. I know that no matter what happens, the Lord loves me!
2. January seemed like the longest month.
3. You can't help but give in when he brings you the box of granola bars and says, “bite? shnack?”.
4. Spring?; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for sanity and why haven’t you found it yet?
6.  Sarcasm, buy one get two free is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing bath, tomorrow my plans include lesson planning and catching-up schoolwork and Sunday, I want to sleep all day, though I know that’s not going to happen!

Blessings,

: ) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...