Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Workbox Update - Week 1

image
So here we are, finished with our first full week using the Workbox System! It has been an exciting, pleasantly surprising, awesome week!  Everyone is happy, all of our work is getting done in record time, and I am getting more done than ever before!

I am slowly finding my routine in planning and filling the boxes and I am becoming more proficient at it. The boys are getting better at not relying on me so much for every little thing. They are learning and exercising their problem solving skills and at times even doing things on their own that I had planned on doing with them!

On the downside of things, MY schedule has gotten worse. I have been trying for 2 weeks now to get to bed earlier and get up earlier, but it just hasn't been happening. I think that that's mostly because I dont HAVE to get up until Joey does. I am thinking about putting him on a bit earlier schedule so it forces me to adapt accordingly.  I'll let you know how that goes...

I apologize, but I don't have and pictures to share this week, but I did recently upload a video to YouTube of Joey wandering around the house, so I will share that with you! A word of warning - it's long, Sorry ;)

Blessings,

Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...