1. Maybe I should be.... filling workboxes for tomorrow, but I'm too sleepy.
2. I love....... when my 15mo baby cuddles with me voluntarily.
3. People would say that I ..... am NOT a very patient person.
4. I don't understand.....how anyone could ever do anything that harms a child, especially their own.
5. When I wake up in the morning..... I usually feel like I need more sleep, but I digress.
6. I lost.... my motivation to do much of anything today (it was rainy and dreary).
7. Life is full of...... love, laughter, joy, blessings, friends, family, books, laundry, the list goes on!
8. My past taught me.... to trust God for all my needs and even some of my wants.
9. I get annoyed when..... kids are disrespectful and rude to adults (yes mine are guilty of this too).
10. At a party I...... don't remember. Did I mention that I have four children?
11. I wish.....that every child in the world had a warm bed to sleep in and loving arms to hold them.
12. Dogs...... rule!!!
13. Cats...... are evil, LOL! J/K
14. Tomorrow.... is a new day, full of it's own blessings and challenges.
15. I have a low tolerance for..... anyone that dares to mess with my kids and see number 9 above.
16. If I had a million dollars.....I would buy several hundred acres of wooded farmland and have our dream home built. Then I would build a house for my mommy, my grandparents, my sister, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law and her family, my bff Elizabeth and her family, and my bff Bo and her kids-hmm, am I missing anyone? Then I would open up a homeschool store in my town.
17. I'm totally terrified of.....anything bad ever happening to my husband or children. When I say bad, I mean serious injury or death.
Now maybe you have a bit more insight into the inner-workings of my thoughts. hope I didn't scare anyone off!