Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tomorrow's the Big Day..

image
The first day of our school year, that is! You may (or may not) notice the time I posted this - it's after 2:30am! That's because as hard as I've worked the past few weeks, as prepared as I thought I was, I still managed to forget several small details of getting things ready for this week/this year. But it's finished, the schoolroom is clean and organized, the workboxes are filled, and the week's lessons are planned! Can I just say WOOHOOOO!
I will be sure to take pictures tomorrow throughout our day and share with you how our first day back-to-school Workbox style went! For now - I'm gonna get some much-needed rest!

Blessings,

Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...