Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In the Throes of Prepping for Next Year...

...which actually starts in less than 2 weeks.

Sorry I haven't been around much the past week or so. I decided to let the kids have a small summer break. I updated my school records and we were 17 days over our required attendance. Both boys just finished up their math books and are ready to start the next grade level, so I thought it would be a good time for a bit of a break.


While they have been lazing around, enjoying NOT doing lessons, I have been extremely busy preparing for our new school year which will start (tentatively) July 13th. This just happens to be the same day my dear hubs starts college classes. It works out well for him and the children because they get to spend some good quality time with him before he gets super-busy with school. It works out well for me because I get to get some super-powered planning done while he is still home and available to help wrangle the children.

So forgive me if I am not posting much over the next week or so, I have been very busy getting things together. I do have some pics to share with you as soon as things settle down a bit for me, so stay tuned...

Blessings,

Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...