Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grilling Goodness 6/12/09 (yes I'm a bit late)

1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse?
Actually I am not carrying a purse right now. I carry everything I need in my diaper bag. The heaviest thing I carry is probably Joey's sippy cups.
2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards?
Credit/Debit cards definitely.
3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot?
I had very long hair up until a couple of months ago when I cut it shorter. Weather doesn't usually affect how I wear my hair, it has more to do with how much time I have to do something with it. So yes, I wear it up a lot.
4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven?
Clean shaven. He knows this. He still has a beard. Oh well!
5. What have your children done/said to embarrass you lately?
Talking really REALLY loud in public, It's a constant issue with one boy in particular.
6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house?
No but we do have some of those timed air fresheners that spray every so often. They are awesome!
7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?)
Neither I nor my hubs watch a lot of sports. He likes UFC, but that's about it.
8. What is weighing heavily on your mind lately?
Money, but what else is new?

Blessings,

Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...