Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grilling Goodness Meme #9


1. Do you send out Christmas cards? Have you done it yet?
No, I don't because I know I would end up procrastinating it and they wouldn't get there on time anyway!

2. When you cook chicken, do you cook a whole chicken?
Usually, I just cook chicken tenderloins that I buy individually frozen in a 3 lb. bag.

3. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Definitely "A Christmas Story".

4. How often do you go to the grocery store?
Once a week for my major trip, then sometimes once or twice more for a few little things here and there.

5. Do you play games online?
I love playing Family Feud online via IWin but don't get to very often as I have better things to do with my free time (like blog)! Many years ago I was addicted to yahoo Pool and was even and tournament director in a league!

6. Do you make your bed everyday?
Ha ha, I wish! It's just not at the top of my list of priorities!

7. What is one of your favorite websites? (Hopefully this is understood, but please share only the G rated sites! lol)
Right now I am babycenter.com a lot. It tends to change from week to week!

8. What gives you the most laughter in life?
My husband and my kiddos. They all have very unique senses of humor and my hubby is very witty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...