Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What we had fun doing today... (Dec. 10, 2008)

Today we had a good time doing our first Christmas craft! I was searching around online the other night when I stumbled upon this craft at ScrapbookScrapbook.com. I was really excited about doing it for 3 reasons: 1) It's a Christmas craft..yay! 2) We had all the materials on hand to complete it and 3) My nativity set was broken last year when it fell off the back of the entertainment center while I was dusting. I definitely recommend checking it out. But be warned, mom may have to jump in and do some cutting and gluing (or in my case taping) when the kiddos get tired, there's quite a bit of cutting and assembly. You may want to split it up over 2 days.

the kids working on thier nativity scenes together
they were having a ball!
the finished product (this one is Drew's)
I bet you are wondering how we manage to complete such a time consuming project without interruptions. What was the little one doing this whole time? I was hoping you would ask....
why...he was having a cookie and juice from his sippy!
and here's a close up....for full effect!
We really enjoyed doing this craft and the kids are really having a good time playing with them! The best part? It was completely free! Thank you to ScrapbookScrapbook.com for providing this craft at no charge! If you decide to try this at your house, leave me a comment and let me know how it went!
Blessings,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...