Friday, December 5, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #16: Candy

THEME:

This week it’s seriously going to be just fun. This week share your favourite candies. I know from being on the HSBA Post team that Sprittibee and Dawn love gummy-bears, and maybe Bunny too. Have fun with this… and you’re welcome to post a photo of YOU eating your favourite candy. Haha!

God’s Word is also like sweetness to our souls. His sweet love, forgiveness, comfort, peace, and more is what makes our lives seem a little more bearable when things get rough. Whenever you eat your sweet piece of goodness remember that God loves you and will always be there when life seems sour.

Share a scripture for this week as well. One that lifts you up when you’re feeling discouraged.

Oh, this week's assignment is right up my alley! I am a serious sweet-a-holic! Here are my top candy choices (depending on what type of sweet I am in the mood for):
  • bit o honey
  • caramello
  • hersheys with almonds
  • lindor truffles (heavenly)
  • starbursts (pink ones are my favorites)
  • wild berry skittles (I always buy the BIG bag)
  • almond joy
  • payday
  • twizzlers
  • reisens
  • pastel/butter mints
  • hershey kisses (any variety)
  • berry gummy savers
  • heath bar
  • cotton candy
  • german roasted pecans (get em at the stand in the mall)
  • sour patch straws (strawberry)
  • gummy peaches
I'm sure I can think of more if I sit here long enough but I really don't want to bore you (or torture myself cause I have NO candy and NO car right now)! And unfortunately I don't have the time right now to look up a Bible verse. And no, I don't have many memorized (I know shame on me).
Blessings,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...