1. How many Christmas parties have you attended or will you attend?
We will attend our "World's Largest Christmas Party" Service at our church on the 21st. We don't attend other Christmas Parties. We do go to my grandparent's home on Christmas Day to celebrate with them.
2. What is your favorite dish to take to a party?
My most requested dish for dinners is Old Fashioned Sugar Cream Pie. I also get asked for my hashbrown casserole a lot.
3. When you're at home and your feet are chilled, do you wear socks or houseshoes?
4. What are your plans for this weekend?
Do some holiday dessert baking with the kids.
5. What is the most expensive Christmas gift you are buying for your children this year?
We are not spending nearly what we usually do for Christmas this year, so far the most expensive gift has been our daughter's mp3 player which we got the day after Thanksgiving at Wal-Mart.
6. Do you have a family portrait made each year?
Unfortunately, we do not get professional portraits yearly, though we plan to soon.
7. Do you drive your kids around looking for decorated homes?
There are a few families here in town that do a "Winter Wonderland" every year. it is really neat and we have made a tradition out of driving through every year. The kids love it! (I would hate to see their electric bill!)
8. What is your least favorite thing about cold weather?
I hate being cold. I get out as little as possible. My eczema gets ruthless.....'nuff said.
Thanks for reading!