Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Are you frustrated by messy bedrooms?

Boy I know I am…constantly. I was browsing around, reading a few new threads on my FAVORITE message board (Raising Godly Tomatoes) when I happened across a thread that linked to this…..



I am TOTALLY for this method and I am going to try it at least once. I am usually the one who ends up going in the kid’s rooms and really getting things done, which is exhausting! So if I am going to be doing the work periodically anyway, why not find a way to make it work FOR me and work towards helping my achieve my longtime goal of having my kids keep a clean room!
I am currently recovering from a weird injury from stretching 2 days ago (yes I know a sure sign of getting older). I feel much more functional today but am not totally pain free yet. I am going to add the kid’s rooms to my list of things to do once I get back to my normal routine.
I will be sure to let you all know how it goes! Leave me a comment if you like and tell me what you do/don’t like about this method and if you decide to try it let me know how it goes!

Blessings,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...