Sunday, January 11, 2009

This week’s links…

So I was surfing around the other day, reading my favorite blogs for new posts and looking up random things when I thought, “Hey! I should share things of interest I find by posting them on my blog!”  So here is the first weekly post of many to come.  Enjoy and feel free to comment to share what you thought!
  • Read about Tonya’s process of reformation from messy to organized click here.  (From “The Kissack Chronicles” )
  • Learn how to make your own yogurt using a crockpot and everyday ingredients here (from “A Year of Crockpotting”)
  • Stephanie from “A High and Noble Calling” shares a wonderful recipe for Chocolate Éclair Squares that I can’t wait to try out!
Yeah, I know that’s not a whole lot, but hey, I’m a busy woman!  I hope you enjoy them just the same.

Blessings,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...