Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grilling Goodness #14 (late I know..)

1. Do you like scary movies?  Not even a little bit, though I used to when I was younger.

2. What kind of cell phone do you have?  My hubby and I have the same phone, it’s a Nokia… not sure of the model?

3. Do you have a passport?  Nope, never needed one.

4. Has anything sad happened in your life this week?  My husbands uncle is in the hospital under a medically induced coma.  He had complications resulting from chemo to treat lung cancer.

5. Have you ever broken any bones?  Nope, I guess I’m made of pretty tough stuff!

6. Did you do anything this week that you don't normally do?  We have completed all of our lessons every school day this week.  Pretty sad that doesn’t happen often huh?

7. What's the worst thing you ever had in your wardrobe?  There are too many to narrow it down to one or even two.
 
8. Did you have braces on your teeth?
  No, though I was supposed to for an overbite.

Blessings,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...