Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Know I Said He’d be Walking Soon…. But Today?!?

Yes, you heard me correctly, Joey started walking TONIGHT!!
We were all sitting in the living room, I on the couch, Hubs in the recliner across from me… he was looking up videos on YouTube and started watching one with some music. Well, in case you didn’t already know, Joey LOVES music and LOVES dancing to it. So he pulled up on the couch, stood up, turned around and WALKED RIGHT ACROSS THE ROOM to where hubs had the laptop!! It happened so unexpectedly and quickly, that I didn’t get that moment on video, BUT….
I got the camera out right after as hubs and I sat on the floor with JoJo to see what would happen…
And there you have it friends! He is officially a TODDLER!! I am so excited for him and as you can tell by the video, he is really excited to be a walker too!
The next few days will be interesting to say the least. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is speed walking in a few weeks!
Wow, I have nothing more to say, I am still in a state of shock…

Blessings,

Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...