Monday, March 23, 2009

Grilling Goodness #23

image
1. Are you competitive?
Not most of the time, however I DO have a hard time walking away from an argument.

2. What do you most often eat for breakfast?
I typically have vanilla yogurt with granola.

3. Do you have a 'raggidy' piece of furniture?
Yes, our sofa was given to us by friends. The back fabric was ripped while we were moving it and I have it covered by a very pretty throw.

4. What do you wash your face with?
Water. Seriously, I rarely use a “cleanser” unless I wear eye makeup. Then I use a lotion eye makeup remover.

5. What colors does Spring make you want to wear?
PINK!!

6. Do you like working your flower beds?
No, because I don’t have any this year :(

7. What is something you want that you've never had?
A pedicure!

8. How many miles do you have on your car?
Not sure of the exact number, but well over 100,000.

Blessings,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...