Yay! My first ever blog award!! A fellow Homeschool Crew member was kind enough to choose my blog as one of the recipients. Thank You so much Cow Queen! Please take a moment to visit her blog and say hello?
As a recipient of this award, I have been asked to:
1. Thank the one who gave it to you and link to their blog.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Choose seven others to bless with the award and let them know they've won an award.
So here are seven interesting (I hope) things about me I would like to share:
- I have zero artistic ability. This makes me very anxious about teaching formal art to my children, therefore, I have neglected to do much besides craftsy type things with them. But this year we are trying something new! We are going to go through the lessons in “The Phonics of Drawing” together. Who knows? Maybe I’ll end up finding my inner artist!
- The most recent book I finished is called “The Invisible Woman” by Nicole Johnson. It was gifted to me by a very kind fellow momma who attended the last AWI online conference with me. I loved it, it was a very quick read, and I HIGHLY recommend it to any mom who sometimes feels unappreciated.
- Homeschooling High School scares the dickens out of me.
- I can’t wait until my 8 year old son is reading more fluently, that way I don’t have to read EVERY SINGLE INSTRUCTION on EVERY SINGLE WORKSHEET he is assigned to do! Is that selfish?
- I am a chronic projects starter, but I don’t always finish :(
- I used to write poetry. A lot of poetry, every day. I can’t remember the last time I wrote a poem…
- My favorite movie (movies actually) would have to be the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I have the boxed extended editions and have watched them back to back more times than I can count.
And now it’s time for the really fun part! I get to pass this award on to a few fellow blogs that I really enjoy reading! And the winners are (drum roll please)
- Amy @ Counting Change Again
- Julie @ My Elastic Life
- Jolanthe @ Homeschool Creations
- Heather @ Special Needs Homeschooling
- Mom’n’More @ Itsy Bitsy Learning
- Nikowa @ Adventures of a Quirky Mom
- Renae @ Life Nurturing Education
I will be sending you all an email to let you know you’ve won!
Thanks again Cow Queen!