Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh the AGONY!!

With my little guy quickly approaching his 2nd birthday, and my oldest 2 turning 10 and 13 this month, my poor heart is aching. Aching for just one day backwards in time to hold a tiny bundle in my arms, to smell that sweet newborn smell. Even to hear that tiny newborn cry one more time. But alas, I know there is no such thing as a time machine, and instead I must force myself to accept the fact that my babies are growing up, even my youngest baby. Time stops for no (wo)man.

Reading through my blog feeds this evening and seeing this post did not help a bit: A cute little, pudgy baby!!! Oh me oh my, what I would give to kiss pudgy cheeks again!! I think this is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen (with the exception of my own, of course)!

Go ahead, just try and tell me you are not the least bit affected my these adorable pics!

Ahhh, I think the fact that they can’t stay babies forever is the single most painful fact of motherhood. What do you think?

Blessings,

: ) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...