Friday, December 11, 2009

Review-Homeschooing at the Speed of Life (12-11-09)

I recently read through a great book full of practical advice and encouragement for busy homeschool moms. I enjoyed this book so much, I wanted to share it with you!

Homeschooling at the Speed of Life By Marilyn Rocket (click on the picture to learn more)


This is a book I highly recommend to any homeschool mom that ever has a hard day full of cooking, cleaning, childcare, and teaching. Many of us find ourselves wishing there were more hours in our days. This book can help you find practical ways to make the hours you DO have count! Not only is there tons of great information in this book, there is plenty of encouragement!
Marilyn has included a cd-rom with the book that contains all kinds of great forms and helps. This book will help you organize your clutter (and clear out the clutter you don't need), develop a practical plan for keeping your home clean and running smoothly, develop a plan for teaching your kids life skills, make a chore system that works, learn to use planning and lists to your advantage, and keep your paper under control. She does all this without making you feel bad about your previous attempts to manage your home, that alone makes this book worth the read.
I read this book off and on throughout a day. It is a quick and enjoyable read and definitely worth the time invested! I found it at my local library. and I am so glad I did! Enjoy!

Blessings,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...