It's really ok though, cause we have slowly realized (after taking a hard look at our budget) that the reason we are always behind is because we can not afford to live here. The gas bills are outrageous and if we paid all of our bills on time, we would only have a couple hundred dollars left over for groceries and gas. I had not realized things were so tight even on paper.
So I have been apartment hunting like crazy all weekend. We are trying to get in somewhere quickly so we can leave voluntarily and avoid the eviction process so we don't have the scar on our rental history. We found a place that will actually save us a good chunk of money. There are some downsides to our choice:
- no washer/dryer hookups
- it's third floor with only a small balcony
- we will prob not be able to use our chest freezer - no room
- it's 3 bd with less than 1000 sqft
- its a different school system - which is tough for Jazz
- not a lot of storage so we will be renting a storage unit
Please keep us in your prayers as we undergo this transition! We need so many things to fall into place just right. Finances, time, and our rental record are all huge factors here!
Thanks in advance for your prayers! I will keep you updated.