Monday, October 19, 2009

Productive day?

Today was a good day, even though we didn't get any school done. Eeeeek!! I know, but I got a lot of other things done - or at least I am so tired that FEEL like I accomplished something worthwhile.

I started my day with an errand-running spree. I went to Walgreen's, the library, and grocery shopping in two hours! That alone tells me why I am so worn out. Grocery shopping alone usually takes that long! But then again, it's usually a family activity. Today I got to go all by myself!

When I got home, I cleaned up the kitchen and put the groceries away. Then I decided that even though my living room is straightened up and vacuumed nightly, it still didn't look clean. So I dusted every single surface, moved furniture and vacuumed, and cleaned out all my little junk gathering spaces.
By the time this was finished, it was time for scouts. Luckily, I didn't have to take the boys, because my mother-in-law offered to take them. I did a load of laundry and played with Joey for a bit until it was time to go pick them up. When we got home, I made the boys supper and fixed a little something for myself. Then I played with Joey some more and tinkered on the net for a few til his bedtime.

Now I am sitting here waiting for the hubster to arrive home from work, struggling to keep my eyes open, making typos left and right as I type - sheesh!

Is it bedtime yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...