Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daily Report – Wednesday, May 20th, 2009

We had a pretty good day today.  I think we are starting to get used to Daddy being gone all day and most of the evening now. It has been a tough transition for all of us. I take comfort in knowing that right now is the busiest time of year for his company, and it will slow down a bit in a few weeks.
It has been tough figuring out how to get the house straightened up, prepare meals, and do school every day with the little one getting more demanding and impatient since his birthday. But I am slowly learning how to juggle it all and still spend some good quality time with him every day. Granted I am usually exhausted by the end of the day, but it is worth it!
So far this week, including today, we have completed every single lesson I put on the planner last Sunday. So that’s definitely something to be proud of. I am really tired of always being behind and playing catch-up.
Today we took some pictures of various parts of our school day that I thought I would share with my readers….
100_1550 Here’s a pic of the boys finishing up their Bible work for the day and putting it away in their binders. As usual, Isaiah was taking a bit longer than Drew…
They asked me to put the pictures they colored up for all to see….
100_1551
Drew’s picture..
100_1552
Isaiah’s picture…
100_1553
Drew’s math assignment today required him to complete multiplication problems using a calculator. My boys REALLY love it when they get to use their calculators!
100_1554
In this picture, Isaiah was using his number line to complete his math lesson. he is learning his fact families thru 18.
100_1555
What was Joey doing while this was taking place you ask? Well for some of it he was napping. But here he was playing contentedly with a straw. Hmm, I spend hours choosing and arranging toys and activities on the bottom shelves for him, and this is what keeps him happy?
100_1557
Hey there big brother, can I borrow that pencil for a sec? No? Maybe a crayon then?
100_1558
Drew taking his English test…
100_1562
he did a very good job!
100_1564
He wanted a picture to show how happy he was about his grade! He took this himself…..wow that’s what I call a close-up!
100_1561
Here is Isaiah practicing his spelling list for this week on spellingcity.com. We are really loving this site, it is free and it makes spelling less of a chore for the boys.
So that does it for our pictures for today. We did a fun science activity too, but unfortunately Joey was not cooperating enough to allow me to take pictures of that as well. We are doing another tomorrow so maybe I’ll get some then! Hope you enjoyed our pictures!

Blessings,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...