Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Still Can’t Believe He’s 1…

100_1506
It seems like it was just yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time and looked into his bright blue eyes.  But today we celebrated  his very first birthday! And oh what an event it was! The whole family gathered together to celebrate. Even my mom and grandmother were able to be here from Oklahoma!
I could share so many memories and milestones with you in this post, but we will save that for later (I am working on a first year slideshow to share)! For now I will just share some video with you of my littlest boy enjoying his very first birthday cake, which was pictured at the top of this post….
He received lots of goodies from friends and family, including a Little People  farm, two Leap Frog magnetic toys (Fridge Farm and Wash’n’Go), a little wooden ride-on train handmade by his great-grandpa, and several very cute outfits!
100_1475
All in all it was a great day! We were blessed with beautiful weather, also! I think he really enjoyed the festivities! It is surely a celebration I won’t soon forget!

Blessings,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...