Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Empty Title

So I still have not managed to find my camera usb cable which means no pics yet.  I shopped online for replacements, but found a usb sd card reader at wal-mart for much cheaper than a replacement cable.  I hope to get it by the end of the week and get my pics uploaded to share.

We are not doing school this week.  I am working on some character training issues with the boys and trying to get this house in order.  There is so much that I have slacked on around here in the past few weeks there's no way I can get it all done with our regular schedule by myself.  So I am also working on getting a chore routine made up to help prevent things form getting this out of hand in the future.  It is just way too hard to get caught up!

Tomorrow we are attending our first homeschool event at our church!  This week is missions week, so we are going to a homeschool student's "Lunch with the Missionaries".  I am very excited for the boys to get a chance to really interact with kids who are homeschooled also.  And I always enjoy getting a chance to talk to and fellowship with like-minded families.  I know there are many families in our church who have chosen to home-educate, and we are friends with some of them.  But our church is so big and we have 2 services, so this will be a great opportunity to network and make some new connections!  I'll be sure to blog tomorrow after the event to share how it went.

Tonight hubby is out on a in-state run so he is not home for dinner.  But I will make sure he has a plate waiting on him when he gets home tonight.  I am trying a new recipe for "So-Tender Swiss Steak".  We will have mashed potatoes with gravy and green beans with it.  I would have liked to make homemade bread/rolls with it, but alas, I have no time!  If the recipe is a success, I will post it here later tonight for you to try with your family!

That's really all I have to share for now.  I thought I would take the opportunity to post a bit while my meat is roasting and Joey is napping.

Blessings,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...