Friday, September 19, 2008

In Pursuit of Proverbs 31 Bible Study


This 10 week study will consist of the following:

Proverbs 31 - Shattering the Myths
The True Woman of Proverbs 31
Proverbs 31 on Relationship With God
Proverbs 31 on Being a Wife
Proverbs 31 on Being a Mother
Proverbs 31 on Management
Proverbs 31 on Resourcefulness
Proverbs 31 on Ministry
Proverbs 31 on Matters of the Soul
Proverbs 31 and YOU!!

This study will be presented each Monday over the next 10 weeks, God willing, and you will be able to share your responses, thoughts, answers to questions, or related scripture on your blogs and link to it via Mr. Linky. If you do not have a blog then you are more than welcome to enter your responses in the comments section or simply do them at home on your own time.

For this introduction post, I would like for everyone who intends to participate to post about it on their blog and answer the following thought provoking questions:

What do you hope to get out of this bible study?

I hope to become a better Christian, woman, wife and mother and to grow in relationship to the Lord.

What, if anything, has prevented you from studying these scriptures in the past?

I have studied them and even read books based upon them. I just seem to forget the importance of them unless I study them regularly.

What have you found helpful or frustrating about living out these scriptures?

I often feel as though I can never live up to them, but at the same time they help me to see my own shortcomings and motivate me to be better than I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...