Saturday, September 20, 2008

HS Memoirs #5 - My Favourite Things..



THEME:
Since I’ve been making you work really hard on the previous Memoir themes I decided to take a little break, and do something fun! This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favourite things - er - sites. I know the list of favourite things could be never-ending, but I’ve made a list for you to do regarding your favourite homeschool things. Just copy this list and add your favourites underneath the appropriate category. BUT by all means you’re welcome to add your other favourite things on the post as well!

Magazines/Carnivals - in print or online

Freebie sites - any sites that offer freebies or often have giveaways
Homeschool news/informative
Forums/book clubs
Networking, Blog “About” (sites that offer tech-support or tutorials for computer/internet) & Quick Links
Mom site - sites just for moms / Homemaking
Inspirational/encouraging/motivational - (see above list)

Memes - the ones I participate in you can find in my sidebar -->
      Homeschool Method - sites that offer a lot of info on a certain method
Family blog - sites that give you a glimpse into another family’s life, run by a family

  • Just click on the link at the top of my sidebar that says "View my complete profile" and it will bring up a verrry long list of blogs I follow
Businesses, particularly homebased
I apologize but I don't have any bookmarked and can't think of any from the top of my head.
Hope you enjoy the links!
Cassie










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...