My husband is an all around great guy, and not many people dislike him. But around here, we are pretty fond of him. Why you ask?
- He is always up for a round of roughhousing with the big boys, or playing cars with the lil man,
- He works very hard, and goes to a job he doesn’t enjoy and pays very little, just to take care of us,
- He always tells us he loves us,
- He gives great hugs,
- He’s great at changing diapers, brushing little teeth, and clipping little nails and never complains about doing any of it,
- He takes the time to talk to our children and teaches them why right is right and wrong is wrong,
- He loves Jesus,
- He vacuums, cooks, and dusts when I just don’t have the motivation,
- He enjoys opportunities to teach our children life skills and pass on his wisdom to them,
- He loves us an awful lot,
- He puts our needs above his own,
- He always makes us laugh,
- He plays video games with us,
- He reads the stories we write and looks at the pictures we draw and tells us, “Good job!”
- He is just as comfortable with a newborn baby as he is a 10 or 13 year old,
- He enjoys spending time with us,
- He can fix just about anything,
- The list goes on!
We are so very lucky to have him in our lives and want to wish him a very Happy Father’s Day! Later on, the kids and I will be cleaning the van inside and out for him, and I am planning on making him a coconut cream pie for dessert. I wish we could do more but I know he will be pleased nonetheless!
Hoping you and yours a wonderful Father’s Day!