Wednesday, May 19, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things – Blog Hop 5.18.2010

Yes, it’s time for another Homeschool Blog Hop! This week’s theme is “My Favorite Things”

Of course the top on my list is JESUS! In a very close second are these characters:

100_1507  100_1423IMG_0173 And in no particular order, here are some other things I am pretty fond of…

image 

My laptop and internet connection…

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

My awesome bread machine that my Mommy got me for my birthday…

 

 

 

 

 

 image

 

 

 

 

My cell phone with internet access…

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

BOOKS, BOOKS, and umm, more BOOKS!!

 

 

Yes, I could go on and on, but then I would sound more and more materialistic, LOL. Which I am totally NOT!! This was a fun meme to do, can’t wait to see what other things people love! Make sure you check out the other bloghop posts below…

Blessings,

image

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am sooo hanging out for a phone with internet connection. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...