Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wanna know why I'm so exhausted?

Well, ok, I'll tell you...

Saturday we had Isaiah's birthday party. We played games and had a LOT of fun. Then that evening we had friends over for burgers on the firepit. We all hung out and had a ton of fun. You would think that would be enough excitement for the week, but Sunday I was browsing craig's list and I stumbled upon the perfect desk!! We had already been discussing switching around the school/dining room and living room, so this gave me a reason to get it done soon.
The lady with the desk called me back Monday morning and said they could bring it to us that evening. We called friends and they came over to help us move the heavy furniture. By the time the desk got here, all the other furniture was pretty much moved into it's new room. Hubs got it together in about an hour!
To make a long story short, it is now 11pm on Tuesday and I am finally finished! Everything is in it's proper place and it looks oh so good in here! I can't wait to do school tomorrow in our new diggs! Of course I have pictures...

100_2135
Here is the view from the playroom side of the room (Joey's area). The kids are playing Life
100_2129
Here is a slightly different angle
100_2130
Here is the view from the sliding glass door that leads to the patio. I am really looking forward to having the morning sun shining through!
100_2131
Here is a good shot of my new desk!! It's HUGE and has lots of places for organized storage. I LOVE IT!! (Can you tell?)
100_2132
Here is a shot of the bookcases (newly organized).
100_2133
There wasn't room in the new living area for the papasan chair. I thought it would make a nice reading nook! This is on Joey's side of the room, hence the toys.
100_2134
Here is a wider shot of the playroom side. I am trying to figure out where else I can put that rocking chair


So there you go! What do you think? I think I will sit on my behind for a few hours now and recover! Phew!

Blessings,

Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...