Saturday, October 8, 2011

My first ever Fill-in-the-blanks Friday post :)




1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      why 80's styles are making a comeback .

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    lima beans      .

3.  When I've had a bad day I   am really cranky and snippy and should probably just stay in bed all day   .

4. I'd prefer    homemade iced coffee    to    a frappucino      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    the thought of my husband deploying next fall .

6.  Something worth fighting for is     harmony and peace in my home  .


7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    I am a caring and genuine person with strong faith  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment! We love to hear from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...